Wednesday 10 June 2009

ON MAGAZINE! ROLLING STONE MAGZ

Finally, The June edition of Rolling Stone Magazine is published now, photo shoot that I did for Rolling Stone Magazine with SID (Superman Is Dead) last month. I’m so happy, because the layout is so cool, and the colors are not different. I was so surprised to have 12 pages picture for Rolling Stone Magazine. Looks like on the June edition SID’s picture took the most pages. 11 pages are all picture on them.. hehehehe… For you who haven’t bought the Rolling Stone Magazine June edition, don’t miss it. Thanks for the Editor Mbak Wening Gitomartoyo and the photographer RS, Ludmila Gaffar who have trusted me to take the pictures for Rolling Stone June edition with SID. Thanks for SID, SID management for the corporation, and Gusty my assistant who was helping me during the photo shooting.



No comments: